Martes, Marso 5, 2013

The Voice of an Evil – 7


The voice told her that she must install a CCTV camera so she can monitor her employees and Belinda sees what her 3 employees are talking 
“You need to kill them,” her brother said. 
“No need to do that.”
“Why?”
“You too should use your mind in killing people.”
He laughed. “Have you forgotten that even my employees die, they will not think that I am responsible for that? The reason is they have different ways of death. Just make a request to the voice. Tell him what type of death you want for your next victim. How about one of the members from their family?
“What?”
“You must kill one of their relative.”
“No, never”
“You should never forget what you’re getting in return. I thought you wanted to have millions or billions of dollars, Isn’t it?” You can have everything you want.
She doesn’t want to kill people but she believes that it was very impossible not to kill if she wants to get richer every second of her life. 

SHHHH…stop talking.
Annie stops, as she heard something. The voice was very clear and she felt that it was Alicia. 
“You look like that you are paralyzed. What happened?” Fhaye said.
She wanted to yell at them that she hears Alicia’s voice, but she decided not to tell them. They just laugh at her.

The voice said “Just listen to me. Don’t talk. There is a CCTV camera here so be careful on what you are talking because they will kill all of you if you won’t stop that chitchat.”

She stood silent till she was hearing that voice. She doesn’t want to believe in that, but she guessed that the voice is telling the truth. 
“Here is what you need to do. You must go to my place. You are safe there because there are good spirits that will protect you, and find out what can bring me back to life” “I am still your best friend so I don’t want something happen to you. Please listen to me. Just tell everyone that what we need to do now is to back to our work.”

Annie begins her research on how to deal with the evil. She loves her best friend and she is willing to give her life to her.

“What are you researching?” Anthony, who is Annie’s lover, said to her.  
“Nothing”
“Damn,” 
“Why?”
“Why you are searching for evils. Don’t do that please.”
“I have to”
“What?”
Don’t tell him, the voice said. 
“I am a creative writer so I do it because I want to write something about evils.”
“Why? That? You can research about angels.”
“Because evils are interesting”
“Can you come with me?”
“Where do you want me to come?”
“On a date”
“Really? Oh my god, did you just asked for a date?” 
“Yes, so are we?”
“Umm... yes”
“I will just change my dress”
“It’s better if I will go with you. It’s better if I will change your dress.”
She laughed. 
He kissed her.
She loves him very much so she wants to feel that he is very important to her life. 
“Let’s go.”
They are in the room now, before they go for a date, ready to make love. She starts hearing voices, but she decided not to listen because what important to her is her love Anthony. In next few months they were about to get married and she can’t wait for that moment but she have too. 
They are both in bed kissing and murmuring each others name when she feels something different. And when she looks at Anthony she realized that he has blood coming out of her body so she screamed to death. She wishes that what happened is not true. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento