Martes, Marso 5, 2013

The Voice of an Evil – 3

Suddenly her boss screamed ‘YOU are fired!’
Alicia wanted to say ‘you can’t do that’ but she don’t have guts for any such conversation. She’s too afraid to move. Her Ma’am Belinda was really mad at her. She has thought that there was fire set on her eyes that is ready to blow.
She is not afraid of any kind of spirits, but she’s afraid that she will lose her job, which is the only source of income that she has. She’s alone in this world and nobody will support her in case she lost her source of income. Even this company is not huge compared to other garments factory, but her salary was more than enough to finance all her needs. But if her Ma’am Belinda is serious about that decision, how she can pay her home, credits and other needs?
Oh, what she will do?
Her Ma’am Belinda instructed her to file the documents from year 2000 to 2011, which she already did, but was very late in completing the job. That’s why her boss did not appreciate all her effort.
“Go away! I don’t want to see you in this office again!”
“Ma’am…” At last, she found her voice. “Please give me a chance. I’ll respect the deadlines from the next time…”
“Get lost!!!”
“I’m really sorry.” But she believes that there is nothing wrong with her task. But there is a possibility that the spirits wants to get even. Maybe they are the one who…
Oh, that is impossible.
“What are you waiting, Alicia.”
“Ma’am, give me another chance.”
“There is no room for mistake. No I won’t give you a chance. I want you out to my company.”
“Oh.”
“If you will not get out now, I will call a security to throw you out in this building.”
“Oh…”
Now, she finally thought that it isn’t working for her, and she started moving towards the exit door!”
What else she could do but to turn around and walk away. When she left the office, she started crying. She really loved her work and she did everything to make her boss happy but still, it’s not enough for her Ma’am Belinda. She sighed. She told herself to calm down, but this wasn’t easy for her.


It was really hard for her to accept that she just lost her job, because she was focused, determined and an ambitious worker. She knew that she’s perfect, so she was surprised when her boss told her that she did a mistake, and that her mistake was quite terrible. She knew that she was late, but she wasn’t sure what else went wrong?
She never thought of leaving that building in such a manner, but she have too. She is no longer a part of Smith’s Garment. She can’t breath. She feels that she’s like dying.
“What happened, are you okay?” said Annie, her best friend.
“Ma’am Belinda fired me,” she said.
“Why? All of a sudden, what’s the issue?” Annie can’t believe that, because she knows how good Alicia is. Actually she is the asset of the company. She can do sales even she’s not an advertising manager.
“She told me that I made a mistake in the file, but I am very sure that everything is perfect. You know me, right? You know how meticulous I am, in work, in life.”
“Yes, I know.”
“I believe there is a reason why she decided to fired you,” Anthony said, Annie’s boyfriend.
“Why?”
“Obviously because you are more beautiful than her, I am a man so I know and I believe that her boyfriend has had a crush on you or he wants you in his bed.”
She was really surprised. “You are joking, right?”
“No I am not.”
“Yes, I agree with you hon,”
“We too,” her other officemates said. Their name is Sheila and Fhaye.
They are five in that room and she has the highest position, but unfortunately she’s the first one who has lost the job. “That hurt me so much” she said. She feels like picking up a knife and slicing through her arms, she wants to cry and shout. But she wants to do it alone.
“I have to go guys’ bye,” she whispered.
She ran as fast as she could. She doesn’t care if someone thinks that she is crazy because she is. Not only because she have lost her job, but because she heard voices that is really applauded because of what happened to her.
Is it possible that it’s the voice of the spirits, she wanted to swipe out from the community. Her mind said that there is a possibility because of the words she hears.
“It’s really great that you lost your job. We are not sorry for you because you also want us to be forever gone from the community. So, we are even,” then they laughed.
She doesn’t want to hear sarcastic words from nowhere so she doubles her speed. She wants to get out and away from that building quickly.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento